Saturday, October 20, 2007

Introduction

I choose the topic sex offenders because i don't know much about them. I think the word's sex offenders means someone that sexually assault's someone else with words or actions. I also think every adult showed be aware of sex offenders living around there neighbourhoods.
One thing that I mostly hate in this world, is people that take advantage of others Specially kids!! It tares my heart knowing kids get abused. I would like to know if I'm a immediate danger of an assault sex offender.

3 comments:

~*.:shorty:.*~ said...

santo cielos cris i did not know all this!!! i'm really looking forward to learn more about your topic.

missymelissa2k8 said...

It is disturbing to think about what others are thinking isn't it? Our bodies are just shells to our true selves. This just proves always question what people have to say. Always question what is on the surface. Ice-burgs look small form the surface, but they are monumental in deeper water.

jhoany said...

good job i did now about this.